Thursday, July 23, 2009

Choose Your Review: The Polls Are Open!

As I said last week, I was lucky enough to win a $10.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com recently from the great comic-based blog Exfanding Your Horizons, and I am opening up the decision of what I should buy and review to YOU the readers!

I only received a few responses - most via email - but I think a decent set of options has been provided. Over the next week, please weigh in with your opinions. I will purchase whichever product wins and, after taking some time to playtest/read through it, I'll provide a review of the product itself. So, choose your review!

These are the options up for vote:

1. Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game
2. Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook
3. GameMastery: Combat Pad
4. Pathfinder Chronicles: Harrow Deck
5. The Game Inventor's Guidebook

In other news, this blog will be celebrating it's one-year anniversary next Wednesday, so I hope to provide you all with exciting posts this coming week. Some post topics on the horizon that you can look forward to are...

> Top 10 Mistakes Gamemasters Can Make
> Top 10 Mistakes Players Can Make
> Keeping Secrets At The Table
> A Time and Place for Personal Plot
> Storyteller Innovations: Death Packets

In the meanwhile, if you - my noble readers - have any subjects that interest you, I am always eager to please. A couple days ago I made a post about deadlines in D&D for Mark, one of my readers. I'm both willing and eager to write about what interests you so leave a comment and let me know!

Don't forget to vote!

No comments: