Sunday, August 17, 2008

Minor Hiatus

Howdy all,

A little bit of real life is requiring that I take a step back from my lovely blog for about a week. I am back at school, doing morning to evening prep work for the rest of campus to return. I work as a resident assistant and am bogged down with training, designing door decorations, organizing my many, many D&D books, and other general busyness.

Also, this upcoming weekend I'm off to LARP for a few days. I may get up a post or two if I get the opportunity, but getting back into the swing of things is giving me very little online time. On top of all of that, my room's internet is acting screwy.

If anyone would like to write a guest blog post in my temporary absence, get in touch with me via email at beneaththescreen@gmail.com. See you all in a week or so!

~Storyteller

No comments: