Thursday, September 17, 2009

Classy D&D Beverages (and stormtroopers)

I don't usually just like to give a shout out towards a funny link or video that I've found, but this is too good to be true. Want to show up all your fellow gamers at your next D&D session? Show up and throw some of these in the fridge. Maybe your DM will give you an XP bonus if you give him one, you never know!

http://www.myjones.com/code/limited.php?campaign=wizards

Has anyone tried these? Tasty? Horrible? Let me know!

Also, an extra video for your viewing pleasure...

3 comments:

Tom said...

$11 for a six pack of sugar water with a D&D label. Hopefully no one will buy this crap.

Storyteller said...

@Tom - In defense of Jones Soda, they pretty regularly put out awesome products, and I've loved the beverages they normally cycle. Definitely worth a little extra money in my opinion.

But yes, I agree with you, it is a lot, and they're probably charging more for this special, so it's almost definitely not worth it.

alicethomas said...

Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, stickman army games; zombie shooting games for kids will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try disney frozen games . Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!